Welcome to all potential applicants. All current vacancies are listed at the bottom of the page but we ask all applicants to take the time to read the message from Ajarn Ratanaporn Vatanasapt, Director of the school, and the information on the school, how to apply and what to expect from life in Khon Kaen.
Information about the school is available throughout this website and applicants are also encouraged to view our Facebook pages and other social media. Inevitably job descriptions are somewhat generic but they do give a clear indication about the challenges and opportunities within each role. These are also available on the website along with an online application form. If you would like to be considered for one of this year’s vacancies please complete the application form and send an accompanying letter to the school. We would like the names of three referees to be listed of which one of these referees should be your current (or most recent) employer.
KKVS has a lower than average turnover of teaching staff, a strong collegial spirit and a pupil-centred approach to learning and decision-making. Initial contracts are offered for two years but many staff do stay longer. However the movement of teachers is inevitable in the international sector and every year we face the challenge of recruiting high-calibre, well-qualified individuals to join us. We are recruiting at the moment and the list of available jobs along with the selection procedure is on the website.
Khon Kaen is a remarkable city; Thailand is an inspirational, exciting and very interesting country to explore and enjoy. Many staff are attracted by what they think they know of the country but stay for many years as they realise it has so much more to offer. Thailand provides a high quality of life to a dynamic and varied population. There is great respect for the teaching profession in the wider community with pupils showing great commitment and dedication. The cost of living is not particularly high and the opportunity for travel is extensive.
We look forward to receiving completed application forms from well-qualified, highly motivated, professionally minded teachers. KKVS is a school a little different to many larger-scale, commercially minded international schools and much of this is due to the inspirational work of our teachers.
- Applicants are asked to complete the school application form and send in a letter in support of their application.
- Present your CV as an attached file
- All application forms will be scrutinized and all letters read before deciding on a short list.
- Shortlisted applicants will be notified and interviewed. Interviews will take place either in Khon Kaen, if the applicant is in Thailand, or via Skype / Face Time for applicants outside of Thailand.
- References will be called for prior to interview and only with the consent of applicants.
>> For May 8, 2017 we seek to recruit:
> Stage 1, 2, 3 Primary Cambridge teacher
To apply for any of the job vacancies listed please:
- Download, complete and save the application form and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download and read job description